PopBookings works hard to provide you with key information when you need it. We provide several different types of notifications through various channels. And, you control what messages you get and how you'd like to receive them.
PRO TIP - Start out with all the notifications and channels on and see how it goes. If you start to feel like you're getting too many, then you can scale back. It's good to see them all initially to get a feel for what channel suits how you work.
How to Establish Notification Preferences
In both the app and the online version, there is a section for setting and editing your Notification Preferences.
- In the app, you can select the hamburger menu icon, then Notification Preferences.
- Next, you can choose how you'd like to be notified: through the app (Push Notifications), via email, and/or text message (SMS) - So, in the example below, the user will receive notifications through the app and in email, but not text messages.
- Then, you can choose what you get notifications about : Job Invitations, Job Listings (for Recruit jobs), Bookings, and Messages.
- On the web, you can select Account Settings from the dropdown menu below your profile picture.
- Then, click on the Notifications tab to see and manage the ways you are notified and the type of information you receive.
NOTE: Turning off push notifications could prevent you from seeing alerts for new job openings or important messages from your agencies. It's recommended to keep push notifications turned on.
Still have questions? We're here to help at email@example.com.