With PopBookings Messaging, you can message your agency directly or others working jobs with you. There are two forms of chat you will use with the app:
- Direct messaging. This is meant for more confidential conversations or asking the agency about information directly relevant to you.
- Group chat. This is for conversations with your fellow staff at the event, or to get information from the agency relevant to the group. IMPORTANT: Remember to use your powers of group chat wisely. Nobody likes spam. If it's a message that is only relevant to you, send a direct message to your agency.
To participate in a group chat, follow the below steps:
- Open the app or log in at app.popbookings.com.
- Click Bookings.
- Click the Message icon next to the event details to initiate your message:
- Ensure Group is selected at the top of the message thread:
- Type your message in the message bar.
- Hit the Send icon to send your message.*
*Careful! Everyone in the message thread will see this message. To see who is in the group chat, click the ellipses icon in the top right corner of the screen. If you have a question for the agency rather than the group, click Direct at the top of the message thread and it will go to the agency representative directly.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.